Sunday, April 23, 2006

You're beautiful..

Just yesterday I had a conversation with Hannah. Feeling blue cos I got a feeling that a friend is drifting away from me. Maybe abit more than that. It seems that slowly, once again I am being forgotten. Everytime someone drifts away, it seems you lose alittle part of yourself. Bit by bit. Hannah said I just have to move on and live with it. It will take awhile for the memory to fade. Thanks for the memories. I will move on. Perhaps at the end of days, we'll all turn to smile at our past in longing, and learn to smile at each other again.

Stigma. I have since quited my job. I guess my leave came as quite a shock to most of them. They ask why go for a job that pays less? I guess i'm more of an idealistic than a realistic person. I can't settle for a job just for the money alone. There must be the interest. I must say, these people sure are an enjoyable bunch =]. Had some funny times with them. Hope you guys continue to have fun there.

No comments: