Thursday, April 20, 2006

Honestly, speaking..

Entry for: 18/04/2006

This is one of those blog entries where i've decided that I shouldn't keep everything to myself. Here goes...

Just this morning I took a halfday leave. Was too tired to crawl to work this morning. Actually it's more because of the fact that I intend to quit soon, which if I do, i'd probably get half pay for the week anyway.

About 10am I woke up to the booming voice of dad ranting away unreasonably at mommy. As usual. Reminds me of just yesterday when dad argued heatedly with sis over some trival matter. We have all quite resigned to the fact that theres no way to reason with anymore.

It feels weird to see dad so detached from reason. I quickly rushed off to work after settling the matter and finishing breakfast. Unfortunately, another boring day at the office. I'm really not suited for this kinda job. oh well...

Reached home at 7.30pm. On the way back, a friend called me. Sounding somewhat suspiciously, to ask me if I might join her for dinner. Was too far off, so she said nevermind.

Back home mommy was talking to san jie. Mom just came back from hospital checkup. The cancer department. There appears to be come form of tissue growth in her uterus. She said the doctors took tissue samples for analysis. I wonder when will the results be out. She came home to tell us about it, sounding almost amused. I wonder how is she apprehending this. I'm worried.

Later in the night I played DOTA with AI for awhile, when I recieved a message from my suspicious friend. She can't make it for the movie tomorrow. Yikes. I think theres more to it. Nevermind. I already have the tickets. Have to try and find someone free tomorrow. Suddenly got no appetite for dinner. Sad...

No comments: