Wednesday, April 26, 2006

more crab legs!!

Today must be my craziest day of the year! Utter madness lah!

Okok. This morning went Sentosa with my secondary school friends expecting to get some serious sun scorching. I bought nothing but just a pouch and a towel, wallet and hp. haha. All was well up to the point where we actually were at siloso beach. *rUMble rumBLe* RAIN.

In the mean time, Meilian and Wenbin went off to look for Joanne. At first it got abit dark, then it got rEALLY dark. I got this crazy imagination that the dark clouds were just blowing around in circles above our heads. Dennis got demoralised, claiming that he runs on solar power. hah!

We pounced on a vacant shelter area and sort of made it our territory. I got this crazy idea that we should sit in a circle and start chanting and dancing like jungle people so that we scare off other people who want to invade our hut. hahaha

We sat around chatting abit. Before deciding that we might as well go out and play in the rain. And what we did? ahem.. we started to build sand castles because I notice the sand was wet and conducive, and we 1st built..a.. ahem.ahem. lol.

It was damn crazy.. we were laughing all the way. After awhile it got demolished, by this time zk and his gf was here. We decided to build something more decent. Then, twin towers with planes on both sides. hahaha! madness. All the while in the rain.

2 hours passed and ML and WB are still not back yet. They finally reached after we waited for some time more. Then we played captains ball. Yet another fitful worth of laughter. Then we went to wade around in the sea. Doing all sorts of crazy things like pretending the clay/sand to be shit and throwing it around at each other. WB got pushed into the sea and soon became a common target.

After washing up, (and discovering that ALL the fishes in the pond at one of the toilet areas were DEAD with the bodies all piled up!) we went ahead to eat at marina south. We picked "zheng fa huo hai xian". They really serve live prawns.. haha. Joanne was screaming each time the prawns jumped in the plastic container. I bagged my share of chicken and pork and we started to feast. Halfway through I got really thirsty and went hunting around for the watermelons.

I got searched around the whole place but couldn't find any cut watermelon. Just the whole melons in whole. I went back to the table and told them my crazy idea that I might as well just bag the whole melon to the table, "uncle, watermelon yi li".

I went back and asked the person when will the melons be ready to be served.. he said 2 minutes. So I stood there and waited. hahhaa.. then snatch! Went back excited with my prize, they cleared a plate and got me back to snatch somemore~~mm

Towards the end, the food got really too salty to tolerate. And I told them that maybe the uncle at the drink stall is in charge of the salt.. "add more salt!add more salt! buy more drinks! wahaha". By than I was abit drunk with food and very much crazy. Started playing with my food. I got two of the crabs legs and stuffed them into my mouth, doing a predator impersonation.

Then I got the crazy idea of snapping off the end segment, and placing it into my mouth.. so I looked like dracula~ wahhaahhaa. Everyone was pretty crazy by that point. ZL tried to follow what I was doing and stuff crab legs into his mouth too. lol. At the end, I stuffed all the legs into a "man tou", to make a "man tou crab" with a pincer for a head.*snap pic*

On the way back, ML started becoming REALLY CRAZY. KEEP TRYING TO PINCH MY FACE. UGH. GO AWAY!! NI ZHOU KAI!! hope shes not reading this.. ahaha

No comments: