Friday, April 21, 2006

relieved...

Entry for: 19/04/2006


Ever been in a situation where you actually need to come up with something to look forward to in life in order to get on without feeling low? Yes, it's about my job again. I now understand why the employee replacement rate is so high here. I've lost count of the number of people i've irritated with my incessant phone calls. So what is it I look forward to? Quiting. In fact, i've been thinking about it for awhile. Even trying to get my friends to join me in this job just so it'll encourage me to stay on. But I figured it won't be a good idea. I think it's better just to quit. It's taking a toil on my health. Hope zoo gets to me soon...

During lunch time, Hui zheng aka !Tudi! messaged me. Says she'll be able to watch Ice Age II with me later! haha. So good. This is a GOOD !TUDI! =p.

Heard news that one of the temp staff under field research is having her last day today. This kinda strengthened my resolve to tender my resignation.

~The working day ends~

I went to my boss and told her of my intention to quit. To my surprise, she took it quite well. I assured her that I will try my best to clear my pending call lists over the next 2 days. Out of her kindness, she actually decided to pay me in full rather than the 1/2 pay that was expected for breaking the contract. Thanks Alison. =]
6.30pm. I went down to suntec to meet !Tudi!. Feeling extremely relieved that i've finally resigned. We went makan at some vegi restaurent. Catch up on gossips and crapping before entering the theatre at 7.30pm.

~Movie Ends~

Ice Age II is actually quite enjoyable. Good stuff if you just want some absolutely brainless entertainment. It's meant for kids anyway. I was telling my !Tudi! that, yes we finally realise we've grown old now that such shows no longer seem funny. hah.

We loitered around suntec after that, crapping as we go before meeting Shi Hong on the way home. Shi Hong was telling us how he plans to start a Cafe. And the 3 of us "craps-storm" the idea of opening a "biotech theme" cafe. hahaha. sssh. Details secret. =p

No comments: