Sunday, September 26, 2004

sUffer the pAin. beCause it IS youRs.

Greetings once again,
Pressure. Stress. Depression. Mere words but to many of us many a chords of heart will strike. Sadly in this mortal world that I dwell, time is always running away from me. There is often so much to do, so little time to do them. Dreams...and the wishes...the wishes which I hold so dear to me. Brittle shatters, a shard of my soul.
Relief, like too many a sand castles sweep away with each coming tide.

Time is no mercy to the living, and the scars my father bare hold true to its testament. With each passing day my services are required more and more. A problem solved today breeds trouble for tomorrow. Always never far away, the role to play as a son as much as a student as much as a slave to my emotions. Fatigue and weariness like the tides wear away the vigour of youth. Comfort through others I seek and assurance through things I know, fleeting are both as morning dew. So tired..so tired...if just to hide and cry. Hope?

Is there a cause to blame? Many a times I question my slice of suffer pie...."why me?" I will ask. Why a cut wound draws seething blood. Why so many a questions trouble me. Why the mind bares scars that feel more than pain. Why the hands are stained with regrets that never wash away. why why why....it angers me.

So I tell myself...."Suffer the Pain...because it is Yours".

In those who suffer, who can be turned to. In relief or remorse they feel, cannot anymore. Who questions the plight of millions who starve everyday, the blight of death that plagues the wars at play. Suffer their pain they do everyday, to them its just normal june to may. Suffer my pain I must for its mine, a possession I trust can never decline.
Others I cannot wait, their sympathy I cannot rely or apathy of theirs I will have to suffice. Faces so sweet, hearts so pure, hurts to know I am not there anymore. Goodbye I demand of me, to rid the kind faces I seek of thee. Suffer the pain I have to be me, because in pain I see hopes a glimmery.

In hope I survive, to due my purpose.
I will be free.
~Live~

No comments: