Thursday, September 30, 2004

天黑黑....下雨了...下雨了~

Greetings again,
Its been a rainy rainy day. Drizzling since last night. On my way to school, hands tucked in my pockets, walking along the grassy field towards Yew Tee MRT station. The gentle tapping sound of rain drops accompany my every stride. Looking down to avoid my eyes from the falling rain I could see my own reflection in the puddles on the pavement, "me?" I thought...
Seemingly embarassed, I looked up to see the usual toil of people streaming to the station, walking briskly to avoid the pelting rain. Everyone was so quiet, eager to reach the shelter...just the sound of rain.

我走在每天必须面对的分岔路
我怀念过去单纯美好小幸福
天空很大却看不清楚 好孤独...
There was this familiar feeling, like I was somewhere else. A kind of security, heartfelt longingness. "What is this feeling? What have I forgotten?"....

~...strolling in the rain in my primary school. Behind the classroom blocks alone, I can hear everyone else...playing in the field, having singing lessons in class, laughing and chatting in the canteen....*riiinngg* back to class. Someone saw me...walk away..walk away...~

*Doors Closing*....In the MRT on the way to Jurong East. I leaned by my usual spot on the train...on the doors facing the outside of the station, where I could see the streets...the people and cars below. Under the cover of shelter, the constant bustleing noise of people chatting in the train. The beat of music from the earphones of the person in front of me...I turned away to look out the window...I tried to count the trees that zoomed passed...1..2..3...too many...drops of rain streaks the window plane, guided by the wind...

~...hiding under the teachers desk...it was dark...but I can see the light in the rest of the classroom...Friends: "what are you doing in there? why don't you come out to play?"...."teacher, he is hiding under the desk again"......Teacher: "Yokzuan..why don't you come out?".....but I like it in here...~

While waiting for the pasir ris train, I didnt felt like squeezing with the rest of the crowd at the station...so I walked to the back of the platform. I walked from one end of the station to the other. Then I saw someone I knew..."should I approach her?"...the train came. As I board the train I saw that someone was accompanying her. "Nevermind then"...I walked to the center of the carriage to avoid being spotted...

~...time to go home...I quickly packed my bag and walked out of the classroom...why did class have to end...rushing down the hallway..."hey!!..wait up!!"....I turned around..."Why are you walking so fast??"....I looked away..."I....~

Dover. I got off the train...still unspotted. Down the escalator I quickly rushed off towards my class at T4. It was still drizzling...I could still feel it...a feeling so plain...so simple...

~...cycling in circles outside kranji secondary...carefully avoiding the puddles on the floor left by the rain. oh..."hello!"...."are you waiting for someone?"...."no I..im going home....lets go home"...~

忘记...

1 comment:

Pilot JO said...

who's the Sheng Mi Nu ReN?~ hahha!